Forum Discussions (217)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Royale by Lava Lite 80 oz

This will become the Forum to talk about the Newly made Royale by Lava Lite. There first run was done in this Blue/Yellow wax combo and I h…

Started by Bohdan in Collecting Lava Lamps

24 Jul 2, 2018
Reply by Claude J

CUSTOM LAMPS FOR SALE

I've decided to thin out some of my collectionPlease review the PDF file attached and PM me if interested Thank youCUSTOM%20LAVA%20LAMPS%20…

Started by Claude J in Lamps Wanted or Selling

5 May 30, 2018
Reply by Claude J

SEALING A COLOSSUS

I've made a tutorial on how to remedy the problem of an exploding colossus and the replacement of the unavailable / deteriorated rubber sea…

Started by Claude J in Lamp Problems

0 May 12, 2018

louis goo

Hey guys, so I've been out of the loop for a long time, do you know if louis is still doing his magic goo? Cheers!

Started by Reszound in Collecting Lava Lamps

3 Apr 15, 2018
Reply by Bohdan

Custom designed 52z base

I started a run on a few 52z base/caps with that copper-green look to them and added a light scene to the bottom at the same time raised th…

Started by Bohdan in Customs, Neat Tinkering ...

4 Mar 22, 2018
Reply by Claude J

Colossus Issues

My NOS Colossus that I got @ 1 yr ago stopped flowing Please note: It never flowed enough to let any light out and I had it chromed.Althoug…

Started by Claude J in Lamp Problems

7 Mar 10, 2018
Reply by Claude J

Schylling purchases Lava Lite Company

Now that Lava Brand has been sold again I wonder what Schylling will do with the Lava lamp line-up. Will we see new lamps later on in the y…

Started by Bohdan in Collecting Lava Lamps

5 Mar 2, 2018
Reply by Claude J

Looking for vintage lamp.

A wizard or made in USA lamp.

Started by jim young in Lamps Wanted or Selling

5 Feb 5, 2018
Reply by Claude J

Vintage Lava Lite not working

So I bought a vintage lava lite lamp and its not working properly. I have no idea of the history. When I bough it the lava was clumped in a…

Started by Jerry in Lamp Problems

5 Jan 31, 2018
Reply by Bohdan

Picked up at flea market.

I found this at a flea market. I think I did OK 18 bucks its a lava lamp marked 1999. Clear and seems to be flowing nice.

Started by jim young in Collecting Lava Lamps

2 Jan 18, 2018
Reply by jim young

RSS