Lamp Problems (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Base problems

What problems do you have with the base. There are times when the base works and next day does not. I will add a few comments on what to lo…

Started by Bohdan

12 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Bohdan

bubble removal

I have a clear/red lantern model 6000,,i think. It has millions of bubbles in the lava. How can i get rid of the bubbles?

Started by razerface

3 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Bohdan

Mathmos Revolution

I know it's not Lava, but does anyone else here have the Mathmos Revolution? After around 10 minutes mine stops rotating. I may occasionall…

Started by C*O*O*L*S*O*X

2 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by ElectricAstro

Plastic Screw Caps.

The Mathmos Astro has its screw cap in metal that fits the vintage Lava Lite 52z ones that have the plastic that breaks or cracks after tim…

Started by Bohdan

1 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Bohdan

Sluggish Camel Cut out Lamp

The cap is a printed lava lite, (big number is) 113D  (1s trow little #) 021243P (2nd row little #) 121702  (big end #) 2 these are printed…

Started by Nancy Goslin

7 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Nancy Goslin

Pure Easy - Soldier Water Filter

Thanks to Little L. and WaggS, I got this Pure Easy - Soldier Water Filter.  Did a quick test on an Astro Mini.  I'm happy with the result.

Started by dumchidumchi

4 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by ElectricAstro

What are these things inside my Clear/Red AurasGlow globe?

It's the fifth day I have this AurasGlow lamp.  I just fired it few minutes ago and realized there were some little things floating inside…

Started by dumchidumchi

7 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Bohdan

Lunar Problem.

Hi all, just acquired my first lunar,tried it out last night but could not get it to flow. Seemed to just stay in a blob and rise slightly…

Started by Bill Smith

2 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by George

What to do with a cloudy LL lamp?

Started by George

1 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Bohdan

8oz and 20z lamps.

From what I have found running these is that the 8z which comes with a 15w bulb seems to work well with the Black/Clear globes most of the…

Started by Bohdan

0 Jul 30, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by ElectricAstro.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service