All Discussions Tagged 'lamp' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Weird and the Strange.

This discussion will be on what types of lava lamps or other lamps you have in your collection that look very weird or just look strange…

Started by Bohdan

12 Aug 18, 2019
Reply by Max Power

Heritage Neon Grande Plus

Its been a long time since we have bought a Grande since the last 4 we had were Junk/Cloudy/non-running and over time were thrown away. Pat…

Started by Bohdan

56 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Bohdan

My Lava Lamp App, I hope you like it!

Hi all! I had a collection of lava lamps that I had until college then went off to Japan to work for 10 years. Name is Jonathan , pleasure…

Started by Jonathan Bryant

0 Dec 18, 2015

Rain Lamp

Has anyone seen a rain drop lamp like this one? I'm looking for info on when and who might have made it, and what it's potential value migh…

Started by Katie H

2 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by ElectricAstro

Mathmos Telstar sale for USA

Telstar Rocket Lamp by Mathmos on sale now from LampLust for $90.00 for us in the USA. This product includes (1) One Telstar Lamp.  Choose…

Started by Bohdan

1 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Bohdan

Lava Lite new lamps review.

Now that the Clearviews have come and gone for now with many returns on them and there super sales from Target just to get rid of stock Lav…

Started by Bohdan

11 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Bohdan

8oz and 20z lamps.

From what I have found running these is that the 8z which comes with a 15w bulb seems to work well with the Black/Clear globes most of the…

Started by Bohdan

0 Jul 30, 2011

Collecting Vandor lava Lamps.

For sometime now Vandor has been taking Lava lamps from LW and adding there design to them. They have also had other styles made that wo…

Started by Bohdan

18 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

© 2024   Created by ElectricAstro.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service