Off topic (16)

Featured Discussions

Dr. Who 50th Anniversary.

It almost time to Celebrate 50 years of Doctor Who. We have 2 great 50th Anniversaries happening in the UK this month and also in November.…

Started by BohdanLatest Reply

Pictures of members and other non lamp interests - Post here

Hey guys if you would like to post some pics of yourself , holidays , pets or other interests other than lamps  post them here , as we wish…

Started by GeorgeLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rain Lamp issue

I know this is not a rain lamp place but I refurbished this old rain lamp and the motor is loud. I took the motor which is a cmotor apart.…

Started by jim young

1 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by George

How much is it worth? Carramar Volcano Lamp Clear/Yellow Brand New In Box

Just wondering how much a Carramar Volcano Lamp Clear/Yellow Brand New In Box is worth. Cheers. The box is somewhat similar to what the mid…

Started by Little L

3 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by John

Pictures of members and other non lamp interests - Post here

Hey guys if you would like to post some pics of yourself , holidays , pets or other interests other than lamps  post them here , as we wish…

Started by George

32 Apr 6, 2017

David Bowie

Another Icon has passed away David Bowie, the infinitely changeable, fiercely forward-looking songwriter who taught generations of musician…

Started by Bohdan

3 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by ElectricAstro

Dr Who Dalek

I finally had a chance to locate and buy a 12" Dalek Union Jack limited run for 2013 and its on his way from the UK.

Started by Bohdan

2 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Bohdan

Keith Emerson has passed.

It seems we keep loosing one music star after another. I remember seeing Emerson-Lake and Palmer quite a few times and Keith was a fantasti…

Started by Bohdan

5 Mar 19, 2016
Reply by ElectricAstro

Ian Fraser Kilmister

Ian Fraser "Lemmy" Kilmister was an English musician, singer, and songwriter who founded and fronted the rock band Motörhead he was also wi…

Started by Bohdan

1 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by ElectricAstro

My Lava Lamp App, I hope you like it!

Hi all! I had a collection of lava lamps that I had until college then went off to Japan to work for 10 years. Name is Jonathan , pleasure…

Started by Jonathan Bryant

0 Dec 18, 2015

Christmas cards 2014

Thought it would be nice to have a Christmas cards forum this year. Feel free to post your Christmas cards here as well.

Started by Bohdan

0 Dec 9, 2014

Dr. Who 50th Anniversary.

It almost time to Celebrate 50 years of Doctor Who. We have 2 great 50th Anniversaries happening in the UK this month and also in November.…

Started by Bohdan

4 May 5, 2014
Reply by Marc Thompson

RSS

© 2024   Created by ElectricAstro.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service