Forum Discussions (217)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Collecting Vandor lava Lamps.

For sometime now Vandor has been taking Lava lamps from LW and adding there design to them. They have also had other styles made that wo…

Started by Bohdan in Collecting Lava Lamps

18 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Bohdan

Kirsch-Hamilton Aurora Clocks

Request by Barbarella for more about the clock in my sig. This was introduced first in the early 70s as the Rathcon "Spectrum." Soon after,…

Started by Jonas Clark-Elliott in Vintage Motion Lamps - Hippie Lamps, Color Organs - Other cool lighting

6 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Site suggestions or ideas

Hey guys if you have any suggestions or ideas on how to improve the site or to make it more user friendly please start a discussion here an…

Started by George in Off topic

6 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by George

A Boba Fett lava lamp

I used a cookie jar from the Star Wars collection. It stands 22" tall and with its 52z globe sits on a Custom made and cut Aristocrat style…

Started by Bohdan in Customs, Neat Tinkering ...

0 Jul 8, 2011

Bad Robot

Here is my custom made lava lady globe. She came with the hat and dress that at times my Bad Robot loves to see her without. I used a U.S.A…

3 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Bohdan

Grande into a Century version.

With time and a proper over lay sheet with the holes lined up this sheet plate can be applied over the base for the pin holes to be drilled…

2 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Bohdan

First Topic on 60's Lights Fantastic

Thanks for the invite to the site George :) It looks fantastic and it's great to be a part of it. I look forward to everyones pics and I'll…

Started by Richard in Collecting Lava Lamps

3 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Bohdan

RSS