Forum Discussions (217)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Whats your all time favourite lava lamp?

Okay guys So every lava lamp forum should have this post. What is your all time favourite lava lamp, you can only choose one and why? Perha…

Started by ElectricAstro in Collecting Lava Lamps

15 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Aladdin 2 Lava

Favourite colour combination

I tend to favour warmer combination with red orange and yellow being amongst my favourite. Not so fond of blue / green yellow combos.   My…

Started by C*O*O*L*S*O*X in Collecting Lava Lamps

6 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Aladdin 2 Lava

The incandescent ban of the 60W light bulb's

Ive just been watching BBC News 24 channel ( here in the UK ) & seen the EU has passed a ban on the 60W bulb, what with the banning of…

Started by colin gillon in Collecting Lava Lamps

4 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Joshua Harrison

Doughnuts at mathmos

A little rant.... As fantastic and most of the time faultless mathmos customer service is I sometimes think they have actual lemos answerin…

Started by Richard in Collecting Lava Lamps

3 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Richard

Wanted: Swirl Caps

Hi all.. Looking for a few caps,.. a blue swirl and a purple swirl. If anyone has a spare please email me @ ervoos@gmail.com   Thanks!   Er…

Started by Eric Voos in Lamps Wanted or Selling

2 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Eric Voos

Testing the waters - Crestworth Rocket for sale.

I need to raise some funds rather rapidly and as such I'm considering selling my Crestworth Rocket.                                      …

Started by C*O*O*L*S*O*X in Lamps Wanted or Selling

4 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by ElectricAstro

The End of the Fluidium ?

I noticed Mathmos were out of stock of the Green Fluidium, so I e-mailed them about it. They said it had been discontinued, but they had…

Started by shacky63 in Collecting Lava Lamps

23 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by George

Ooh ah - Somebody buy it please!

Well this doesn't come up very often (if at all...)   http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Unique-Clear-liquid-Silver-wax-Mathmos-Lunar-Vase-/12076103

Started by Reszound in Collecting Lava Lamps

1 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by George

What to do with a cloudy LL lamp?

Started by George in Lamp Problems

1 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Bohdan

8oz and 20z lamps.

From what I have found running these is that the 8z which comes with a 15w bulb seems to work well with the Black/Clear globes most of the…

Started by Bohdan in Lamp Problems

0 Jul 30, 2011

RSS