Collecting Lava Lamps (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos New Fireflow Colours ...

Mathmos have added two new colours to their little bubbling wonder the Fireflow. Violet/ Orange & Blue/ Yellow ... Thats all folks!

Started by ElectricAstro

1 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Bohdan

Happy Holidays!

To all my friends at OozingLava . I even brought the Lava Lamps!

Started by Bohdan

1 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by ElectricAstro

Mathmos Neo Review

Mathmos Neo Review The new Mathmos Neo has been released and mine has just arrived. Gotta say I'm really impressed with the new lava la…

Started by George

3 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by George

Collecting NECA made lava lamps.

An all classic one for Halloween. The Nightmare Before Christmas lamp.  This one came with the hard to find in 52z globe #28 which is Green…

Started by Bohdan

21 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Bohdan

The Mathmos Heritage Astro Review

Celebrating 50 years since the invention of the original lava lamp designed by Edward Craven Walker in 1963, Mathmos, formally known as Cre…

Started by George

5 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by George

Are spammers bothering you!

Have you been getting bothering messages from someone/spammers please post their ID and page here and we will take a look to see if there a…

Started by Bohdan

4 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Enigma of the Giant Mistrolite

Bright Source Lava/Glitter lamps

Looks like we have a few videos from LL/BS lamps and they are looking good. I may just buy one as they come out to see how they run. That B…

Started by Bohdan

0 Sep 10, 2016

is it possible, broken bottle , all ways with questions questions questions, Mathmos dave

is it possible to just swap the liquid and wax straight from a broken Asto baby to a new bottle and have it run as normal ??, or is there s…

Started by Mathmos Dave

1 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Bohdan

The Heritage Collection from LL

Well since the Heritage Collection is now on sale like $14.99 from the $40.00 to $50.00 range it was time for me to buy a few and see what…

Started by Bohdan

77 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by Bohdan

New Brightsource Lamps from Lava ...

So here we have Lava's new Brightsource lamps which are a bit similar to Lava's Carlisle/ Wizard designs of the past but with a tapered sha…

Started by ElectricAstro

1 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

© 2024   Created by ElectricAstro.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service