Collecting Lava Lamps (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Faces to names

Here's a pic of me, I didn't get my beauty sleep last night LOL

Started by Richard

3 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by George

Whats your all time favourite lava lamp?

Okay guys So every lava lamp forum should have this post. What is your all time favourite lava lamp, you can only choose one and why? Perha…

Started by ElectricAstro

15 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Aladdin 2 Lava

Favourite colour combination

I tend to favour warmer combination with red orange and yellow being amongst my favourite. Not so fond of blue / green yellow combos.   My…

Started by C*O*O*L*S*O*X

6 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Aladdin 2 Lava

The incandescent ban of the 60W light bulb's

Ive just been watching BBC News 24 channel ( here in the UK ) & seen the EU has passed a ban on the 60W bulb, what with the banning of…

Started by colin gillon

4 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Joshua Harrison

Doughnuts at mathmos

A little rant.... As fantastic and most of the time faultless mathmos customer service is I sometimes think they have actual lemos answerin…

Started by Richard

3 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Richard

The End of the Fluidium ?

I noticed Mathmos were out of stock of the Green Fluidium, so I e-mailed them about it. They said it had been discontinued, but they had…

Started by shacky63

23 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by George

Ooh ah - Somebody buy it please!

Well this doesn't come up very often (if at all...)   http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Unique-Clear-liquid-Silver-wax-Mathmos-Lunar-Vase-/12076103

Started by Reszound

1 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by George

Collecting Vandor lava Lamps.

For sometime now Vandor has been taking Lava lamps from LW and adding there design to them. They have also had other styles made that wo…

Started by Bohdan

18 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Bohdan

First Topic on 60's Lights Fantastic

Thanks for the invite to the site George :) It looks fantastic and it's great to be a part of it. I look forward to everyones pics and I'll…

Started by Richard

3 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

© 2024   Created by ElectricAstro.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service