This will be a place to add new lamps from the few Companies that still make and sell Lava lamps along with there other cool lights .

Over time I see Mathmos as the main leader for this forum from there Lava to there other lights.

What will Lava Lite bring to the table for the world to buy. Looks like they may have there factory here in 2015 but will it have the machines to make the lamps or will it just be a place to assemble the lamps as they arrive from China which will be cheaper to make it happen.

If you see something new or even something that is still for sale post it here like these that can still be bought and are now on sale for $10.00 with there flared plastic see thru base with nice looking  top base port holes.

Perhaps one day soon we will see a Dr Who Lava lamp.

Views: 14301

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A few new lamps due out by Lava Lite Schylling!!

Here we have 2 more in the 17" line!

One more in the 17" version!

Telstar lava lamp: black and copper

A new finish for the classic Mathmos rocket shaped lava lamp; cast metal legs with a high shine copper finish contrasting with a matt black spun aluminium body. This version of Telstar comes in a great new gift box inspired by the cult 1960s film Barbarella.

Fantastic! It seems we are going back to the 1990s with the packaging. Like the graphics look on the boxes. Wonder how well this one will sell?

Love the look of this new Telstar!

Coming late this year.

Black and Pink Floral Lava Lamp - 17 Inch

Also due out late this year.

Bright Bud Lava Lamp - 17 Inch

Also due out late this year and I really like this one with its Blue/Blue vase!

Ocean Floor Lava Lamp - 17 Inch

Something new for Halloween.

Binx Lava Lamp - Hocus Pocus 20z

Lava Lite has a Clearance on there table glitter lamps from $55.00 to $20.00. I may just buy one!

Thats not a bad price for one of those! Hope you enjoy it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ElectricAstro.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service