This will be a place to add new lamps from the few Companies that still make and sell Lava lamps along with there other cool lights .

Over time I see Mathmos as the main leader for this forum from there Lava to there other lights.

What will Lava Lite bring to the table for the world to buy. Looks like they may have there factory here in 2015 but will it have the machines to make the lamps or will it just be a place to assemble the lamps as they arrive from China which will be cheaper to make it happen.

If you see something new or even something that is still for sale post it here like these that can still be bought and are now on sale for $10.00 with there flared plastic see thru base with nice looking  top base port holes.

Perhaps one day soon we will see a Dr Who Lava lamp.

Views: 14311

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just in time for the Holiday we now have a Clear/Red 52z lamp.

Another new look to the  Fireworks Tri-color color max version that is all color in its 20z globe.

Reminds me of the hippie orange one they did a while back.

Oh My here we go!!

** New Colour Release **

We are excited to announce that we just have released a run of hand coated metallic yellow Astro lamps!!

I am wondering if they decided to go yellow to make it brighter to see the lava in the through the reflective coating.

If it wasn’t such an unreasonable drama to get it here I’d be keen to have a yellow magnetic Astro. Hopefully some day they’ll sell the company to an outfit that’ll consider the rest of the world worthy & make the entire range available to everyone.

Due to popular demand, look what is back in stock! Get your metallic blue Astro here before they sell out again!

I wonder if Mathmos will expand their Astro Baby or Telstar range into a metallic range and do a whole metallic Telstar or Astro Baby.

Spanish company Fisura have come up with this cool confetti looking glitter lamp with a funky base and cap design.

This is a much better looking Glitter lamp then China LL has to offer. 

I have seen there new Glitter lamps and the Glitter hardly moves and as it heats up the Glitter melts together.

What will 2018 bring us in the world of Lava. Its hard to believe that is going on 15 yrs with China LL and still there lamps are cloudy to sticking to at times non working along with not so good glitters. On the other hand Mathmos continues to give the world Fantastic and unique lamps that will be very collectable from the Metallic Astro to the wall Neo lamps and then we have the very colorful LL lamps. It seems we will see many more colorful lamps from LL once again and see great unique lamps from Mathmos. 

The best new lamps from China LL 2017 and before were the Heritage Collection and the 50th anniversary and only due to the base/cap design with the Wizards and Century most globes arrived cloudy and many did not run well.

And so begins another fun time with Lava Lamps.

Would be great to see another New Grande Starship Version for sale someday soon.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ElectricAstro.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service