This will be a place to add new lamps from the few Companies that still make and sell Lava lamps along with there other cool lights .

Over time I see Mathmos as the main leader for this forum from there Lava to there other lights.

What will Lava Lite bring to the table for the world to buy. Looks like they may have there factory here in 2015 but will it have the machines to make the lamps or will it just be a place to assemble the lamps as they arrive from China which will be cheaper to make it happen.

If you see something new or even something that is still for sale post it here like these that can still be bought and are now on sale for $10.00 with there flared plastic see thru base with nice looking  top base port holes.

Perhaps one day soon we will see a Dr Who Lava lamp.

Views: 14311

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Other colors of the Five Below lamps for sale.

Attachments:

Five Below glitters for 2012 along with the Black glitter version.

Attachments:

The Blue version groovy lamp from 5 Below along with 2 others.

Attachments:

They should be called Clear view lamps since they are great looking and so many other colors are available from the shops at Five Below. I have even seen the wax in Pink-Purple and Black along with a few in YES clear looking Green and Yellow Neons. For there size they work great.

Attachments:

Love the photo of this lamp. I think the Blue glitters are really nice and love the one on the far right of the photo too! Great Photo Bohdan! :)

They are great looking small lamps that flow great with more then ONE Blob at a time like LL stuff. It has reached a point now that where in the USA can a person buy a Great lava lamp that works and I donot mean LL stuff. Most shops no longer offer Lava Lamps for sale so for us right now the Shops called Five Below have them and for a very great price.

The Shops Five Below do not sell the lamps on-line they are for in-store sales only. The shops I have gone to have recieved new shipments in and in very cool colors with the same for there base/cap. One shop had a few in White wax and base and also in Black wax and clear liquid. What these lamps do not have that LL lamps do have is the White Dye on the bottom.

Attachments:

Some of the seal caps are different looking and the metal bottle caps seem to be on the Neons only and the others have that rubber plug that have an aluminium seal cap over them.

Attachments:

Another new addition from Five Below is this clear liquid with Orange glitter lamp very nice at night looks like gold flowing around.

Attachments:

Newly added Neons from shops called Five Below which are mainly based in the Philadelphia Area. They still only sell from there shops and are not yet for on-line sales. If the company that makes these lamps really starts to make other sized lamps they would put LL Out Of Business over night.

Attachments:

Besides 4 colors of the Neons they also have 4 colors of Electrics with matching Electric base/caps from Pink to yes a Lavender Electric one which I have started to look for.

Five Below shops also have Glitter in a Neon liquid with base and they come in 4 colors. Hope to add the Yellow Neon version soon . Here is the Red combo with its Lava and Red Glitter Neon to look for as its 2012 addition.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ElectricAstro.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service