This will be a place to add new lamps from the few Companies that still make and sell Lava lamps along with there other cool lights .

Over time I see Mathmos as the main leader for this forum from there Lava to there other lights.

What will Lava Lite bring to the table for the world to buy. Looks like they may have there factory here in 2015 but will it have the machines to make the lamps or will it just be a place to assemble the lamps as they arrive from China which will be cheaper to make it happen.

If you see something new or even something that is still for sale post it here like these that can still be bought and are now on sale for $10.00 with there flared plastic see thru base with nice looking  top base port holes.

Perhaps one day soon we will see a Dr Who Lava lamp.

Views: 14304

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

New From Mathmos. Some new Pretty Green Astro in Blue/Orange and Blue/Pink ... 400 Limited Made ...

I was a big fan of their first one which was in Pink/Blue. Such a nice colour combination ...

http://www.imovatedesign.co.uk/astro/pretty/prettygreen.html

Had the day off today so off I went to another Spencers. They had all of the Neons out and running along with the standard run of 52z globes. The 3 neons were a waste of time. Once again they were cloudy and 2 had the wax just sitting on the bottom the only one that look better was the Neon Purple. However they had a few standard 52zs out on display and they were running great. They had the Blue/White and the Purple/White verions and they had a fantastic flow to them. If only LL would get there heads together and make it happen.

Attachments:

The Spencers still have the full collection of the 20z Kiss lamps around for 2012. The 2 shops I went to today had them and yes they are VERY cloudy but for sale for those who dare to buy them.

Attachments:

Another photo of what we may see in the near future. Looks like the making of an Astro design to be used for LL for us to buy. Now if only they can make a vase that Looks great and WORKS.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.324269780958271.92258.1000...

Saw quite a few 20z Batman lava lamps this week in my travels to a few Spencers. Everyone that I saw running were Clear and the lava was flowing great. Now if LL can only leave this one alone with its formula and make a run with them in the 52z line then they will have a winner.

Photo taken from Dales site.

http://www.facebook.com/dale.zalusky

Spencers is having a sale on all of there new 20z and 52z lamps even the high priced version of Batman for its 20z lamp has been reduced to $19.99.

What a year for LL. First new Clearviews in 32z and the dredded 12z Clearviews to be sold in Target shops and then to be refunded likewise for there crappyness. Now we have the new 20z NEONS from LL to be sold thru Amazon seems they are running out of places to sell there cloudy crappy lamps. For the ones who just have to have another cloudy 20z lamp from LL for $12.00 they come in 3 glorious color no less with a Black 20z base/cap oh my.

Model # 2300 in Watermelon neon wax and they say clear liquid right.

Model# 2312 in Green neon wax and clear liquid if you are lucky.

Model # 2313 in Blue neon wax again in clear liquid forsure.

Lava Lite stop making 20z crap and give the world a better looking and running Lava lamp you are killing the world of Lava. LL can no longer give us a photo of the original lava lamp running why because no one would buy it.

Attachments:

Made for the shops called Five Below are these 14" tall groovy lamps. They were made in 3/12 and they use the same 25w reflector bulb that the 32z Clearviews use. They come in many colors of wax and with thick plastic colored base/caps. the bulb socket is ceramic and the lamp is well made all for yes $5.00. They are made in China by HUIZHOU and the formula is clear and the wax is beautiful. LL you should be using this formula to make your 12z lamps 100% better. They offer Glitter lamps with large octagon glitter and even have them with Black glitter in clear liquid. I will be visiting a few other shops to see and buy there other colors. Here is a Orange with clear liquid on its white base. They have a great flow and spike very well. LL should take notes from this new arrival company that makes it happen and does not fool people and other site members with there lies about poor quality for cheap lamps.

Attachments:

From Five below for only $5.00 comes this Clear liquid with large yes Black octagon glitter in a great fast flowing lamp.

Attachments:

Interesting black glitter version! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by ElectricAstro.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service