This will be a place to add new lamps from the few Companies that still make and sell Lava lamps along with there other cool lights .

Over time I see Mathmos as the main leader for this forum from there Lava to there other lights.

What will Lava Lite bring to the table for the world to buy. Looks like they may have there factory here in 2015 but will it have the machines to make the lamps or will it just be a place to assemble the lamps as they arrive from China which will be cheaper to make it happen.

If you see something new or even something that is still for sale post it here like these that can still be bought and are now on sale for $10.00 with there flared plastic see thru base with nice looking  top base port holes.

Perhaps one day soon we will see a Dr Who Lava lamp.

Views: 14304

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For 2012 we still have the New Bliss lava lamps out there and now we will have the new LL Clear View lamps that use the same base as in the Bliss with a plastic upper cone vase holder which over time may discolor from the heat. I can see why they did not use glass do to breakage and glass cuts. It seems for now  they will be using another companies base from China to make it happen along with there wax. I hope they will use Creative motion formula which works very well.

Perhaps there lamps will have Assembled in the USA next year.

Maybe they got a cheap deal on bases? Love their new Blue/Red but I thought I had seen something similar not too long ago. Could have been the Mathmos Jubilee lamps? Well imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery.

It would have been great to see the return of the 32z Midnights and Silverstreaks. They have the bases already and they have that Classic look to them. Now if they were to make the 32z bases in the anodized finish like the Bliss have they will sell them all .

It seems now for 2012 another company has offered FREE Shipping to all who buy there left over LL lamps. It looks like we may see a trend here with the free shipping to those who still have many of LL older bad flowing lamps that are sitting in there warehouse. Do we have any takers here for this great Free Shipping deal  lol.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/viewcat.php?manufacturer_id=633&...

Mathmos has now given us for 2012 the Astro Diamond Jubilee which has become a collectable lava lamp,very well built and made to last many yrs. It seems Mathmos takes more pride in the manufacturing of there lamps as they have done with this lamp for the Queens 60th. What does LL give the world as a special Lava lamp for our President an Obama Lava lamp. Was in made with pride in the USA  NO. What we had for 2009 was garbage. Most were cloudy many did not even run the wax just sat there and quite a few were made so bad that the resin was damaged and made very thin and cheap.

Mathmos will once again surpise the collectors of the world for the 50th Anniversary with one very cool Lava lamp.

I wonder what will LL do for there Celebration perhaps finally something worth while?

Attachments:

Will we ever see this Grande StarShip this yr or perhaps in 2013. If so they would sell very well and perhaps LL needs to bring back the Giant name once more since Grande now is a poor name with all of its problems.

I would buy this Giant Starship with its Blue/White vase . Even if the cost is in the $250.00 to $300.00 range as long as the Lamp works great they will sell out FAST.

Love the concepts that LL has done. Got this pic from here.

http://www.facebook.com/dale.zalusky

Which concept model do you like.   I like concept 5 which looks much better then the last model to be used later this year.

The Clearviews have arrived with there colors. The colored base/caps cost $22.00 and their other silver base versions cost $12.00 Here are the 32z ones. They are selling them for a cheap price and yes they are cheap and cloudy and non-running at times. What happened to LL quality they talk the talk but nothing happens they will try to fool Lava members once again and they will now send another team out to China to have a look at the formula. I see many returns once more .

Attachments:

LL has added another version to the Clearviews in the versions with 3 colors. They cost around $12.00 and come with silver base and caps.  

Attachments:

Here we go again with LL and the 20z Dark Knights. One will have a Black liquid with White lava to help with the cloudy mess and the other will be clear with Black lava. The BIG Question will be will they look great and WORK? We shall all see very soon.

Attachments:

What can I say about this lamp. It works-looks good and is not Cloudy.

The Ice has arrived now all we need is a shot of Vodka to take us away.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ElectricAstro.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service