This will be a place to add new lamps from the few Companies that still make and sell Lava lamps along with there other cool lights .

Over time I see Mathmos as the main leader for this forum from there Lava to there other lights.

What will Lava Lite bring to the table for the world to buy. Looks like they may have there factory here in 2015 but will it have the machines to make the lamps or will it just be a place to assemble the lamps as they arrive from China which will be cheaper to make it happen.

If you see something new or even something that is still for sale post it here like these that can still be bought and are now on sale for $10.00 with there flared plastic see thru base with nice looking  top base port holes.

Perhaps one day soon we will see a Dr Who Lava lamp.

Views: 14322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder if the lower price will be enough for folks to buy this. I think people are being put off by the blob flow in the center of the tube in the photo, if they could improve the flow, it may work! It kind of reminds me of the Geyser lamps which had that liquid on the inside and glitter on the outside. Those were very nice.

Not to resurrect an old thread, but I actually LIKE this lamp a lot

Yeah, I know the flow isn't right but it's a beautiful lamp when heated up and adds a great glow to the room.

It's a shame they deleted the "royal" size

I've redone a few of these with vintage goo and the size allows for proper flow

They may be small like 12z globes but they do look great. Now this is what glitter lamps should be.

Very interesting on this lamp. Its called Golden Diamond by LL and yes its a 20z version. 

Marvel Heroes: Shield: Venom Containment unit Lava lamp. This version should be out now for around $29.99.

Here we have another LL special that stands at around 19" and uses a 40w bulb. Hopefully that on/off switch we see on the front will be as such and not as the Clearviews were on the rear. The cost is as always $20.00.

LL China has listed there all size lamps that they have now for sale and with a hint that there may be a flowing Lava lamp single done in the 80z version. Now that would be nice to see with this new size.

Ghostbusters Slimer Lava Lamp:

Light up your home or office in a haunting way! The Slimer Lava Lamp will astound and confound you with its illuminated, morphing body slime shapes! This lava lamp measures approximately 14 1/2-inches tall so we have a 20z lamp and features yellow/green lava. This one is from Diamond Select toy company and should be out by November 2016 at the cost of around $30.00.

I see we have a new company in the world of lava making a few great and tall lamps. I like this version of the Satellite with uses a 40w bulb and stands 25"tall.

This version has some nice colors to them.

I think this design is so spacey and just as beautiful as the Starship and Telstar. I like the rod on the top which makes it look like it is about to take off! :)

There solar version also looks very unique!

RSS

© 2024   Created by ElectricAstro.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service