Pictures of members and other non lamp interests - Post here

Hey guys if you would like to post some pics of yourself , holidays , pets or other interests other than lamps  post them here , as we wish to preserve the main page for lamps.So post right here, would be great to see your faces.

Please move all your non related pictures here or they may be removed.

Cheers George

Views: 860

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pic of myself w/ Beauty (B&W wooly), and Sheba (R&W) 2 yrs ago at the annual "Tails on the Trails" run.

Great photo Patti, love your dogs :)

Lovely to see you Patti, your dogs are so cute, looks like you all had a great day.

Peter :)

Hi Alladin!  Such cute li'l dogs. I just LOVE your photo. Nice boat.It's nice being able to see folks!!!
On narrowboat holiday last month, me Shelly and Jody, they're pesky Jack Russel crosses !
Attachments:

Here in the States we seem to be having hard times. I went looking for lava lamps in thrift stores and even saw a Robot trying to make a living out side the store front.

http://www.youtube.com/user/EladOffer?blend=7&ob=5

A new DJ is born. Got this pic from a museum in Japan of this Robot record player DJ .I love those custom wooden speakers.
wow absolutlely love it!

I love this photo Bohdan!

The Huskies are in the shade and the summer heat will soon be here. Time to cut the Grass this weekend.

Bought a new Car today. It will be 6 to 8 weeks before it arrives from the factory. It is Victory Red Chevy Cruze LTZ/RS with a turbo charged engine with a Pioneer system and remote start plus 18" wheels and will give me around 38 miles per/gal. Even though I still have 60 lava lamps left most of the Car was paid for using the sales of my other 300 plus lamps. At least now I have room in my home. Its funny how over time as a Lava collection grows the cost with it becomes very high. What was nice was selling them at a wonderful price and now I can say here is my red lava car.

Very nice Bohdan , beautiful looking car...congratulations.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ElectricAstro.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service