Hi folks! Mathmos is releasing their very first of new colours and takes on the Astro, with their Red/ Pink Astro lava lamp. This is a really beautiful colourway and really stunning to look at.

Views: 3707

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All of Mathmos pretty much uses SES E14 bulbs, or a heat plate in the case of Smart Astro or a candle for the Fireflows. The Space Projectors are also worth a look too.

I know!! Makes a short business trip totally tolerable...more than tolerable! The best part is that I can bring a big old 29 inch suitcase (empty) and since I am on BA business class, I don't have to pay a nickel.

Loving it!
Success!! My lamps, telsta vase and extra caps were waiting for me at the hotel! I packed them up with care and they survived the trip home! If anyone ever plans on doing this I can happily provide some tips. I did add bubble wrap around the vases and put then back in the boxes. I was able to put all of this in a 29 inch suitcase. I was even happy to see the astrobaby cap fitting on LL 32 ounce globes so I can swap in a globe on my Carlisle when I want a change. The chrome looks nice so I will leave it as a two tone option.

Have to get sleep now but can't wait to try these all out. The bulbs and adaptors showed up the other day so I should be all set!

Thanks for the advice and encouragement! Will post photos when I am lucid (nearly two hour delay at Heathrow).

Perhaps one day soon we will see a new run on the Fluidiums like this version in there great color combos.

Another great one off from Mathmos with its Metallic Purple. Who knows we may even see a run on this color someday.

Imagine if Mathmos made a series run on this version with its smoked Glass base/cap. 

This is so beautiful! I have been dreaming for a glass astro for ages and I love how the top part is clear! They need to make this as a limited run!

This Astro clearly has a better view.

Now this Graphite version really looks great.

Mathmos should have made more of this Marble version and in other colors.

I'd love to see a Marble Astro Baby!

Now this Astro baby would be a great lamp for Mathmos to release as a limited run.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ElectricAstro.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service