Lamps Wanted or Selling (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Loads of Mathmos Lava lamps for sale (I'm scaling down my collection)

Hello everyone, sorry you've not seen me around on here for quite sometime. Hope you are all well and happy and enjoying all your lamps. …

Started by Susan

5 May 3, 2014
Reply by Susan

Anyone intrested in a couple of Mathmos displays?

I have a fluiduim display for sale, It has 4 different lamp colours ... White, yellow, green & orange. The condition of the lamps are v…

Started by colin gillon

0 Apr 27, 2014

red/blue for sale

im selling one of my lamps it has red wax / blue liquid im only shipping to the uk. minimum price £0.50 postage depends on how far you live…

Started by astrosaurus

0 Mar 17, 2014

wanted...colossus or humongo lava lamp

Looking to purchase another colossus...will definitely offer a nice price. let me know. thanks George S. 862-354-1316

Started by george s

2 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by george s

Wanted. Mathmos Lunar

Has anyone got a Mathmos Lunar they would be willing to sell? Must be in good condition with no dents.

Started by Tony Brewer

0 Dec 30, 2013

For Sale: Chester Jester and Cranky Clown Lava Lamps on eBay (sold as pair)

For Sale: Chester Jester and Cranky Clown Lava Lamps on eBay (sold as pair) Starting at $1.00! No Reserve! Ebay Link:   http://cgi.ebay.c

Started by Chester Jester

0 Sep 26, 2013

WANTED - MATHMOS SPUTNIK LAMP in SILVER, PURPLE OR BLUE

WANTED - MATHMOS SPUTNIK LAMP in SILVER, PURPLE OR BLUE I am looking to buy a       ............ SPUTNIK (aromatherapy) Lamp               …

Started by Simon Pieman

3 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Simon Pieman

WANTED: Crestworth/Mathmos Clear Living Jewel

Hi, I'm searching Clear Living Jewel Bottles to make a Lunar bottle with them. So I don't need the base and cap, just the bottles. But I ma…

Started by Astralav

1 May 7, 2013
Reply by Astralav

Who wants a Hunter copper base and cap?

Hi, I've got a Hunter base and cap from the smashed glitter strand lamp I received few month ago.The base is in good condition except the s…

Started by Astralav

0 Apr 14, 2013

Offering - Mathmos/Crestworth caps for trade or sell

Hey guys, In a bit of an effort to smooth down the rough edges of my miscellaneous/odd & mismatch collection I'm  selling spare caps…

Started by colin gillon

0 Mar 25, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by ElectricAstro.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service