Collecting Lava Lamps (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VANDOR DOOR LAMP RESORTATION - 240V 40W A15 E26

Hi Everyone, new member here.I've just scored a Vandor Doors lamp from the USA that needs new innards, I'm just wondering if anyone can poi…

Started by GAZ HUNTER

0 May 12, 2016

Heritage Neon Grande Plus

Its been a long time since we have bought a Grande since the last 4 we had were Junk/Cloudy/non-running and over time were thrown away. Pat…

Started by Bohdan

56 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Bohdan

The Lava List 2016 - New Lava Lite 2016 Lights ...

It is that time of year again, Spring is in the air and it is time for companies to unveil what is new for their product lines this year. T…

Started by ElectricAstro

4 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Bohdan

Concept lamps for the Future

Here we have a few excellent looking concepts that have been done for Mathmos. We have a great looking what just might be Lunar 2 and perha…

Started by Bohdan

41 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Bohdan

Lava Lite is now known as Lifespan Brands LLC

So this is no joke, it is actually true that Lava Lite will be now known as Lifespan Brands. Read all about it in this fascinating intervie…

Started by ElectricAstro

13 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Bohdan

50 years of Lava

Now that Mathmos 50th has ended and there Ann. was a great success with all of there great looking lamps and many new Classics I wonder wha…

Started by Bohdan

69 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Bohdan

From Russia with Lava

Even in Russia they have such a great collection of lamps to sell the world. Here we have there version called the Colossus which we know…

Started by Bohdan

28 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Bohdan

Fantasia Glitter Graphics

Has anyone tried to open a Glitter Graphic "box" to refill the glitter fluid? It looks like a dismantle job to me, but any advice welcome,…

Started by Andy Ross

0 Dec 4, 2015

Marvin the Martian Lunar Lamps.

Collecting these and other Marvin the Martian lava lamps. The taller ones used a bullet style globe while the smaller version used a HotRoc…

Started by Bohdan

10 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by Bohdan

Great Lamp

Since my mom started collecting lamps. I started also followed her habbit in doing an art lamps and putting lights that can give a glamorou…

Started by Victoria W. Jones

0 Jun 1, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by ElectricAstro.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service